Why Choose Us?
We have a passion for our work and are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their IP objectives.
Our attorneys communicate effectively with our clients, which starts by listening carefully to our clients in order to understand their needs and concerns. We understand the nuances of complex technologies, and bring our expertise to bear to help our clients maximize the value of their intellectual property and avoid IP risks and threats to their business.
When we engage, we thoroughly analyze the technology and legal issues and focus our efforts and expertise to craft effective strategies that mesh with our clients’ business or commercialization plans. We diligently keep our clients informed about the status of their intellectual property matters and we ensure that our clients are receiving value for our services at a fair and reasonable price, which can include working with clients on alternative fee arrangements.
Our services include:
- Patent procurement including:
- Preparing and prosecuting patent applications in the U.S. and worldwide
- Developing and managing domestic and global patent portfolios
- Strategic IP counseling
- Patentability Assessments
- Providing freedom to operate (FTO), patent invalidity, and non-infringement assessments
- IP-related risk assessments for key business decisions such as:
- developing/launching new products
- licensing technology
- acquiring or divesting technology
- Patent oppositions
- Post-grant patent proceedings, including
- inter parties reviews
- post grant reviews
- supplemental examinations
- Transferring technology
- Due diligence investigations
- Trade secret and proprietary matters
- Preparing, filing, and prosecuting trademarks
- Drafting IP agreements
- Enforcing IP rights